27/01/2015 by admin
Wedding Planning Tips For Brisbane Brides
Planning a wedding in Brisbane? Brisbane brides are spoiled for choice when it comes to venues and ceremony locations. Here are my top tips and venue picks for planning your Brisbane wedding: see Best Seasons For A Brisbane Wedding April and May are ideal months to get married in Brisbane as there is less chance of rain and the months are generally not too hot. You’ll have plenty of sunlight for photographs during these months and your guests will be comfortable if they are sitting at an outdoor ceremony. September and October are also great wedding months but these are what we refer to in the industry as “peak” months meaning it can be difficult to find suppliers and venues and you will be offered less flexible pricing options recherche du plus grand homme du monde Brisbane Wedding Ceremony Venues Oh where to start! Brisbane has so many fantastic wedding venues but seen as though I need to narrow this down to a few….
- lesbian dating quizzes Cloudland. Apart from spectacular décor, you can get married on their roof – love!
- enter site Brisbane Powerhouse follow url – Performance Lawn or Rooftop Terrace. Uber cool with spectacular river views.
- go here Eves on The River. A wedding on their riverside lawn is simple but truly beautiful. They also offer a great menu should you wish to also hold your reception there.
- go to site Henzell’s C investire su opzioni digitali hapel. This old stone chapel is small and intimate but has a truly beautiful and romantic feel.
- http://www.bgroads.com/?prosturadlo1=piattaforma-demo-binari&974=b7 QUT Art Museum. Quirky I’ll admit but it’s a great space and will make for a really unique experience for your guests.
- http://www.casinoslots24h.com/?antippe=site-de-rencontre-pour-femme-divorcee&3cf=9a Broadway Chapel. As Brisbane’s only inner-city non-denominational chapel, this heritage-listed venue is simply stunning and is surrounded by grounds that would be perfect for photography.
- http://www.ribo.co.at/deniro/244 Riverlife. Permanent outdoor marquees that are just a boardwalk away from the river bank – sounds pretty perfect right? With riverside views at dusk and city lights at night, Riverlife makes for a pretty amazing venue. The advantages of using their existing structures is that there is no need to bring in any other element such as flooring, lighting etc – everything is already there!
- Cloudland. Don’t be put off by the fact that Cloudland is a nightclub as it’s a truly unique one! The décor is incredible, unique and offers the perfect venue for brides looking to make a statement.
- Brisbane Powerhouse. Looking to add some artistic flair to your wedding? Brisbane Powerhouse offers an amazing contrast between the stunning nature of its surrounding park with the sharp and edgy look of the powerhouse building and structures.
- Spring. The décor at this little venue is incredible! The Spring atmosphere is warm and intimate and the food divine.
- Lightspace.Think industrial meets chic inspired weddings. With a warehouse feel, good facilities and minimalist fit out, Lightspace offers brides a blank canvas with unlimited styling opportunities.
- Malt Dining. Malt has an attic feel with naked brickwork, tall windows offering city views, warm timber furniture and an overall intimate and rustic feel.
- Pick a wedding date in April or May. The weather is still warm, sunlight is good and you’ll probably be able to negotiate better pricing.
- Consider parking. If you are marrying in the city or inner suburbs you will need to think about where your guests will park, how far they will need to walk to the venue and any costs associated with this.
- Ask about set up and pack down times before you book. Some Brisbane venues are so busy that you can only access your area a few hours prior to your wedding. This is a really important wedding planning factor that you will need to consider is whether you will require a stylist or wedding planner (I know a good one!) to help you set up and pull down on the day.