Sugared Style takes pride in producing impeccably orchestrated, highly personalised weddings that alleviate a couple of the pressures typically associated with organising this important, once-in-a-lifetime event.
Whether you need a planner to take care of everything, someone to meet you half way, or just need assistance fine-tuning the vital but often cumbersome finishing touches, we can pick up where you leave off.
With our extensive contacts, resources and insider knowledge, we’re able to eliminate stress, keep your budget on track, schedule your day down to the smallest logistical detail, and help you enjoy the entire wedding planning process.
Our professional staff will consult with you to plan a day that exceeds your expectations and flows seamlessly from beginning to end.
See our range of Wedding Planning Packages. These can also be complemented by our Wedding Styling services.
THE HEAD-START PACKAGE – $459
This package is designed for hands-on couples who have the capacity to manage their own wedding. With gentle guidance on the pre-planning front, you can be assured you’re on the right track to orchestrate your ideal wedding day.
- A two-hour consultation with a Sugared Style wedding planner
- A tailored list of suggested suppliers
- A fully itemized budget sheet
- A wedding planning checklist
FULL SERVICE WEDDING PLANNING – from $3,990
For the busy couple who wish to leave all the details to a professional, our Full Service Wedding Planning Package allows you to have as little or as much input into your wedding as your schedule allows.
Our customised, one-on-one approach ensures that your wedding will be tailored to suit your needs as a couple while alleviating you of all the logistical work that goes on behind the scenes.
We will dedicate ourselves to ensuring your wedding is flawlessly executed on the day so you can focus on enjoying yourself.
You will have access to our full catalogue of service providers while maintaining ultimate control of the suppliers we engage to set the stage for your wedding day.
- An initial two-hour planning consultation with Sugared Style Wedding Director Tanya Bensley.
- Wedding Master Plan, including creation and tracking of a fully itemized budget sheet and on-the-day run sheet
- Ceremony and reception venue coordination and liaison
- Service provider research, recommendation and liaison (bar, food, cake, flowers, lighting, entertainment, photography, videography, styling, etc.)
- Stationery (save-the-date, invitation, order of service, menu) and guest gift sourcing and coordination
- Décor, prop and furniture hire
- Guest travel coordination, including itineraries, transport and hotel bookings and airport transport
- On-the-day coordination, including set-up, event management and pack-down
- Unlimited phone and email support.
Need creative direction or help implementing your vision? Our Wedding Styling service can also be included in your Full Service Planning Package.
Note: We take only a limited number of Full Service Weddings per year.
ON-THE-DAY COORDINATION – from $1,990
This package is for the couple who is confident in the planning process but dreams of a wedding day that is stress free and would like to hand over the reins to a professional who will ensure all their plans are executed to the utmost degree.
Sugared Style will be onsite to handle your wedding day coordination, ensuring that your set up goes smoothly, the ceremony is seamless, any issues are resolved unbeknownst to your guests, the reception stays on schedule and expectations are met be everyone involved.
- An in-person meeting with Sugared Style Director Tanya Bensely a month out from your wedding to discuss your plans and what you wish to achieve on the day.
- Contact with your suppliers to create a wedding day run sheet and lock in final details.
- Sugared Style’s presence on the day of your wedding to complete the set up, coordinate proceedings and organise your pack-down.
- Phone and email support.
ON-THE-DAY SET UP SERVICE - charger per hour per staff member needed
This package is for the couple who only need assistance with the set up on the day while they are off getting ready.
Tanya will meet with you 4 weeks out from your wedding for you to confirm all furniture and styling items you need set up, a floor plan and a time line for this set up. Then on the day the team will come in prior to the start of your wedding, set the space as you request and then head off prior to your guests arriving.
This package is ideal for DIY venues where you do not want to ask friends and family to set up while you are busy.
THE DIY BRIDE SOS PACKAGE – from $1,500
We can appreciate that some couples want to have the satisfaction of planning and coordinating their own weddings, but that sometimes an unexpected event throws you off track or that the wedding process can be overwhelming.
Let us take on the task of completing those last-minute tasks and communicating with your vendors to alleviate the pressure and ensure your wedding comes off just how you imagined it would with as much or little input as you desire.
- Consultation with a Sugared Style wedding planner
- Checklist of items to be actioned
- Communication with your vendors and service providers (and guests if necessary)
- Optional on-the-day wedding coordination (extra fee applies)
- Phone and email support.
We believe that every couple and each wedding is unique and for this reason we can tailor a package to suit your needs if any of the above options are not ideal for you. Chat soon x